The Spring of Life

Body-Mind-Spirit Health, Beauty and Fitness in Organic Way

Friday, July 07, 2006

Good News for Night Eaters!

I recently read from fitness expert Amy Lundberg's newsletter some good news about night eating! ...and I have to say that I completely agree with what Amy is saying... for I myself eat very late at night and do not gain any extra weight from it... while when I eat even during a day all my meals but eat more than I use up (and my body tells me when it is too much), it shows on the scale!

Here is what Amy says: Did you know that eating at night does not make you gain weight? Despite what you have heard for years, researchers have shown that night eating does not cause any more weight gain than eating most of your food during the day. But, weight gain will happen if you eat more calories than you burn in a day, no matter when you eat them. Many people come home from work and snack before dinner, then eat dinner, and then snack in front of the television before going to bed. Avoiding mindless eating in the evening, by eating throughout the day when you are hungry, is the key to keeping the weight off.

I wish You all great health - body, mind and spirit!

Eve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home