The Spring of Life

Body-Mind-Spirit Health, Beauty and Fitness in Organic Way

Friday, September 29, 2006

Have You Ever Bought CANOLA OIL?

I found this most interesting article! If You have ever bought or used canola oil, please read it!!!

"Recently I bought a cooking oil that's new to our supermarkets, Canola Oil. I tried it because the label assured me it was lowest in "bad" fats. However, when I had used half the bottle, I concluded that the label told me surprisingly little else and I started to wonder: where does canola oil come from? Olive oil comes from olives, peanut oil from peanuts, sunflower oil from sunflowers; but what is a canola? There was nothing on the label to enlighten me, which I thought odd. So, I did some investigating on the Internet."


Eve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home